Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Power goes off in Norton again today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Power goes off in Norton again today

    you know what? ever since the snow storm in December the power grid's in Norton have been purre crap.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Power goes off in Norton again today

    I was in Norton almost all day Sunday hanging out with friends and the power was on the entire time at Mi Finca and Romano's. When we were leaving, I noticed the lights at like 6th street and the ones at DQ were out. It was pretty strange to see.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Power goes off in Norton again today

    Oddly enough we didn't lose power this time around even though we've been in the middle of the last few unexplained oddball power outages as of late.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •